What do you with leftover Idlis? Throw them? Naaah! Make a super duper new dish of course. Idli Manchurian sounds like a perfect combination of South India and China We tried this on a weekend and believe me they taste delicious. Try this as an evening snack or as a brunch specialty.
Indian Food Kitchen welcomes our new contributing editor Sana to our blog. Sana is going to share her super food recipes, coking tips and other culinary adventures. Join us in welcoming her to this blog – IFK Team
Recipe continues below:
- Left Over Idlis – 10
- Salt – as required
- Capsicum – 2 Nos.
- Onion – Chopped, 4 Nos
- Soya Sauce – 1 Tablespoon
- Chlli Sauce – 1 table spoon
- Tomato Sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1 tablespoon
- oil – for frying
3. Slice Onions and capsicums into thin slices. In a seperate pan, heat a little oil and fry the onions and capsicums for about 5-8 minutes.
4. Add all the sauces and salt into this pan.
5. Add the fried Idlis, add a little more of the sauces if required and then fry it well. Garnish with Spring Onions (optional) and serve hot with Tomato Ketchup or Sauce.
How did you like this dish? Do you have any similar ideas like this? Share with me in the comments below.